Building and testing..

Subject: Building and testing..
From: Ben Hall (bhall@scs.carleton.ca)
Date: Wed Dec 06 2000 - 07:09:26 CST

Hi.

I've got Linux and FreeBSD builds. I'm compiling Alpha and Sparc Solaris.
Once those are done I'll reboot into BeOS and get that done too..

So, that's all fine and good, but I just thought I'd let you know that I
can save out to html, but Abi dies when I try to reopen the HTML file.

I can't see anything obviously wrong with the saved HTML file, is there
any reason that this would have stopped working? I followed the
instructions to the letter, so I am definetly working off of 0.7.12-2
versions of all files (abi, wv, iconv etc.) This is the case on both
Linux and FreeBSD.

Other than this, the build is AWESOME! I haven't been able to crash it,
and I've been doing nasty things with lists, copy-paste-undo etc. I've
saved out to every file-type available, and I've even opened my nasty word
doc that ends out being 198 pages in Abi..

This release seems very solid, great work everyone!

I'll be sending a list of builds and build notes when I get finished.

Ben