Commit: ick!

Subject: Commit: ick!
From: Dom Lachowicz (cinamod@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 06 2000 - 21:36:56 CST

I feel dirty. Straight from the sources:

# This next bit is ugly so I'll explain my rationale:
# gnome-config --libs links us against lots of libs that we don't need.
# This is usually harmless, esp. if you build from source. But say
# that I build a binary and gnome-config --libs returns -lgnomefont.
# We don't require gnome-font. Most people don't have gnome-font
# installed. So when they go to run Abi, it complains about not
# finding the proper library to link against. This sucks. This is my
# work-around. It isn't the greatest but it's the best solution that my
# puny intellect could come up with, at least in the short-term ;^)

CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files: