PATCH - DefaultPageSize

Subject: PATCH - DefaultPageSize
From: Daniel Thompson (d.thompson@gmx.net)
Date: Wed Dec 06 2000 - 15:08:48 CST

Hi Folks.

The attached patch does the following:
  - added XP support for a DefaultPageSize in the preferences and text
      engine.
  - added unix GUI support for same (in the Other tab).
  - provides stubs (that honour the textual prefs file) for all other
      platforms
  - fixed unix gui bug causing the ruler to revert to inches each time the
      options dialog was used.

Setting the default page size will currently affect *all* documents when
they are loaded. This should/will be fixed when the Page Setup dialog
is done. However this patch should really interest European users.

The patch was produced against 0.7.11 but applies succesfully to the
latest CVS version.

Be warned that this is my first jaunt into C++ but I'm fairly sure its
all OK. I am a little concered about using fp_PageSize::Predefined from
the GUI code, I suspect the right approach is to move fp_PageSize (or
something like it) from text/fmt to af/util. I think this would be best
in a different patch. I'm happy to write that patch providing people
agree with me!

        Cheers

        Daniel
        --xx--

--
Daniel Thompson (Merlin) <d.thompson@gmx.net>

How many dull people does it take to change a light bulb? One.