Re: PATCH - DefaultPageSize

Subject: Re: PATCH - DefaultPageSize
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Thu Dec 07 2000 - 03:33:40 CST

Hi Daniel,
          I'm compiling this patch now. It looks good though. I see you
used Bruc Pearson hint to get an XAP_App pointer. I saved that one too.

One thing I have noticed is that you haven't internationalized the code
the horrible Abi way and instead used the much nicer gettext. If the patch
works out like I think it should, I'll fix this for you so you can see how
it is done. Unfortunately we haven't migrated to gettext yet.

Cheers

Martin