commit: Beta code for headers/footers/page numbering backend.

Subject: commit: Beta code for headers/footers/page numbering backend.
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Thu Dec 07 2000 - 01:46:09 CST

OK this code is looking pretty good now so I'll throw it out to everyone
to break and find bugs. I've placed some asserts in various places that
abi triggers but it keeps on going for me.

What it does so far. Imports footer.abw correctly, including the the first
page. Now abi no longer crashes on closing a view with a footer.

Footers can be inserted into arbitarily long documents with a single
section. (I haven't tested > 1 section yet). I tested up to 20 pages with
the ctrl-F12 keys. Docs with footers can be saved and read back fine.

Printing works fine. I'm sure there are more bugs to track down but
anyway.....

Enjoy our new feature!

Page Numbers plus a whole lot more once Dom gets his GUI going.

Cheers

Martin

 CVS:
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_BlockLayout.cpp
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_DocLayout.cpp
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_DocListener.cpp
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_SectionLayout.cpp
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_SectionLayout.h
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fp_Column.cpp src/text/fmt/xp/fp_Page.cpp
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fp_Page.h src/text/fmt/xp/fv_View.cpp
CVS: