Commit: Re: PATCH - DefaultPageSize

Subject: Commit: Re: PATCH - DefaultPageSize
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Thu Dec 07 2000 - 06:47:03 CST

On Thu, 7 Dec 2000, Daniel Thompson wrote:

> Damn, forgot about this.
>
> Actually I have internationalised the "Default Page Size" but deffered
> the paper sizes (the gettext I used is output by glade) thinking that
> 'A4' was not translatable. I later changed my mind but forgot about it.

Hi Daniel,
          I finally got a gnome build with your patch. (It's not your
fault.) It is really nice to switch page sizes like that! It was fun to
run abi in A3 size and see all the formatting fit itself with no problems.

This is nice work already. Now apart from the internationalization, the
other issue is that Abi doesn't resize on the fly when you change paper
sizes. You have to log out or open a new view to see the new page size.

Do you think you should pop up a message dialog to let the user
know that the changes will be reflected on the next window they open?

By the way I just tried this on a document with page numbers. I had one
page in A3, switched to A6, did open new window, and got 10 pages instead.
Each numbered correctly.

This is great. I'll commit this now and we can iron out the details later.

Enjoy our new feature :-)

Thanks Daniel.

Martin

CVS:
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: CREDITS.TXT src/af/xap/unix/xap_UnixFrame.cpp
CVS: src/af/xap/xp/xap_Prefs_SchemeIds.h
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_DocLayout.cpp
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fp_PageSize.cpp src/text/fmt/xp/fp_PageSize.h
CVS: src/wp/ap/beos/ap_BeOSDialog_Options.cpp
CVS: src/wp/ap/beos/ap_BeOSDialog_Options.h
CVS: src/wp/ap/qnx/ap_QNXDialog_Options.cpp
CVS: src/wp/ap/qnx/ap_QNXDialog_Options.h
CVS: src/wp/ap/unix/ap_UnixDialog_Options.cpp
CVS: src/wp/ap/unix/ap_UnixDialog_Options.h
CVS: src/wp/ap/win/ap_Win32Dialog_Options.cpp
CVS: src/wp/ap/win/ap_Win32Dialog_Options.h
CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Dialog_Options.cpp
CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Dialog_Options.h src/wp/ap/xp/ap_String_Id.h
CVS:
From Daniel Thompson. Page Size options.