Re: Bidirectional support

Subject: Re: Bidirectional support
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Tue Dec 12 2000 - 17:39:35 CST

Hi Tomas,
        It's good to hear from you again! You will be pleased to know that
the bug(s) you spent so much time trying fix to were eventually fixed by
Jesper Skov. We also now have full support for non-latin1 encodings so
that once we (you) get bidi support going we can also actually display
the fonts from right-to-left languages.

However no one has worked on bidi support since you did. It would be a
great feature to have.

Cheers

Martin