Re: International support in Win98

Subject: Re: International support in Win98
From: Lukas Pietsch (pietsch@mail.uni-freiburg.de)
Date: Thu Dec 21 2000 - 14:51:57 CST

Joaquin Cuenca Abela wrote:

> Do you mean Lambda, doesn't you?
> I was aware, but I didn't have the time to make it work a few
months ago.
> Do you know if you can use the packages that are disponible for
LaTeX in
> Lambda?

Yes. I'm quite unexperienced in both LaTeX and Lambda/Omega
myself (yet), but as far as I know, most LaTeX macros can be used
in Lambda too (only, some of the LaTeX-specific workarounds for
multilingual input will probably make little sense in Lambda,
because Lambda can do these things in a much more straightforward
way.)

Lukas