LaTex Tables?

Subject: LaTex Tables?
From: Jeffry Smith (smith@missioncriticallinux.com)
Date: Fri Dec 22 2000 - 12:04:11 CST

Although Lyx is probably not a good start, I've got "A Guide to LaTeX," which
describes how to do tables in LaTeX on page 93. Has anyone looked at the
LaTeX tags & code to see if we could use them? I'm just getting back into C++
after over 10 years away from coding, so I'm not really up on it, but I know
that LaTeX does do a good job of laying out tables, including text that spans
multiple columns / multiple rows.

If there's interest, I'll look at the AbiWord XML definition & some of the
XHTML ones, see what coding may make sense to convert LaTeX into an AbiWord
specification.

jeff