Re: Documenting the AbiWord Program

Subject: Re: Documenting the AbiWord Program
From: Randy Kramer (rhkramer@fast.net)
Date: Sat Dec 23 2000 - 13:05:25 CST

(Dom, sorry, again, I meant to send this to the entire list>

Dom (and others),

I wish I had responded to your first response with "That sounds great",
because anything I may do is not intended to pre-empt anything you may
do -- I just expect that your comments may be a little less than I need
as a newbie (but, I would like to be wrong).

Anyway, it would be great if you could make a start at cranking out
documentation module by module. If it does make sense to convert it to
another format, that might be something I can help with.

In the meantime, I'm going to dig a little deeper into exuberant tags.

Randy Kramer