Re: [owner-abiword-dev@abisource.com: BOUNCE abiword-dev@abisource.com: Non-member submission from [bill-abisiource@carpenter.ORG (WJCarpenter)]]

Subject: Re: [owner-abiword-dev@abisource.com: BOUNCE abiword-dev@abisource.com: Non-member submission from [bill-abisiource@carpenter.ORG (WJCarpenter)]]
From: Jesper Skov (jskov@redhat.com)
Date: Fri Dec 29 2000 - 01:53:31 CST

Sam> Let me just say, after 3 minutes of just screwing around, this
Sam> doxygen stuff beats the pants of LXR, at least for the kinds of
Sam> things I'm usually trying to track down. Maybe once we're happy

I was quite surprised too. It gives me information I've tried to
persuade Source Navigator to tell me. I hope things will get even
better as we add documentation :)

Sam> with it (hey, I'm already happy, so that's one), we can
Sam> replace/supplement the LXR stuff on the AbiSource web page with
Sam> this?

See here:

http://unstable.elemental.com/mozilla/index.html

They've made some changes, allowing crossreferences from the comments
to LXR. So we'll get a bit of both when/if this gets set up on the
abisource server.

Jesper