Re: Patch: Psiconv in peer directory

Subject: Re: Patch: Psiconv in peer directory
From: Frodo Looijaard (frodol@dds.nl)
Date: Fri Dec 29 2000 - 07:09:20 CST

Martin Sevior wrote:

> HI Frodo,
> I tried this just now. The code comlies all the way to ie_imp.cpp
> where it fails becaase it can't find
> <psiconv/data.h>

Yeah. I though about this when lying in bed, but I did not have the
courage to get up and fix it in the middle of the night :-)

Add the following line to src/config/abi_defs.mk, after the EXTRA_LIBS
declaration for psiconv:
  CFLAGS += -I$(ABI_ROOT)/../psiconv
Note that there is one `psiconv'-level directory less here than in
the EXTRA_LIBS declaration: this is on purpose! And it seems there is
something iffy going on with libtool too. So I have attached a new
patch that must be used *instead of* the previous one I sent.

> You'd better rename all your own psiconv includes in /usr/include
> /usr/local/include directories to make sure the includes from the peer
> directory get found.

Done so, and it now compiles and links properly. Sorry for the confusion.

  Frodo

--
Frodo Looijaard <frodol@dds.nl>  PGP key and more: http://huizen.dds.nl/~frodol
Defenestration n. (formal or joc.):