Re: Patch: Psiconv in peer directory

Subject: Re: Patch: Psiconv in peer directory
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Fri Dec 29 2000 - 17:14:09 CST

HI Frodo,
        This all works great! Can you prepare one more big patch that
includes all your changes to abi/src/*?

Sam can you commit this patch and the new psiconv module? I'm sufficiently
CVS challenged that I think I would screw this up. Espcially since
I'm working from home behind a firewall without direct CVS access.

I think we need someone on the spot ready to fix things on tinderbox when
psiconv goes in. This is just being cautious however. Since psiconv
is straigt C and compiles without warnings there is a good chance it will
go in cleanly.

Thanks!

Martin