Re: commit -- (was Re: Options dialog)

Subject: Re: commit -- (was Re: Options dialog)
From: Stephen Hack (shack@uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 01 2000 - 18:50:30 CST

On Mon, Jan 31, 2000 at 02:17:18PM -0700, Logan Hall wrote:

<snip>

> Also can some one explain to me how to move things around in the Options dialog
> on Linux/Unix? I want to move the "Units:" text and the drop down menu for it
> closer together but I can't seem to find the place in the code where they are
> assigned their positions.
>
> ----
> Logan Hall

The options dialog is implemented using relative placement, allowing the
dialog to be resized automatically. That insures that the dialog will always
be the right size regardless to the language displayed.

I mentioned the problem in my last email (5 minutes ago). Basicly, we need to
right align the label, but I can't get label alignments to work.

-shack