Hello...

Subject: Hello...
From: Daniel Weber (dweber1@austin.rr.com)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2000 - 22:11:00 CST

I'd like to say hello to everyone - I've just joined the distribution list and
am looking for a way to help. I've got a CS degree, but haven't actively
programmed in some time, especially in C++. I was thinking I could maybe do
some documentation, if there's something that needs to doing.

Mostly I wanted to help fix bug 522 on linux with the toolbar drop-down lists
keeping the focus, but it seems beyond the power of mortal men to make this one
go away....

daniel weber
Austin, TX