Re: Hello...

Subject: Re: Hello...
From: Robert Sievers (bob@abisource.com)
Date: Tue Feb 08 2000 - 11:00:14 CST

At 10:11 PM 2/7/00 -0600, Daniel Weber wrote:
>I'd like to say hello to everyone - I've just joined the distribution list
and
>am looking for a way to help. I've got a CS degree, but haven't actively
>programmed in some time, especially in C++. I was thinking I could maybe do
>some documentation, if there's something that needs to doing.
>
>Mostly I wanted to help fix bug 522 on linux with the toolbar drop-down lists
>keeping the focus, but it seems beyond the power of mortal men to make
this one
>go away....

Oooo! Oooo! I have some more information on this. On my out of the box Red
Hat 6.0 system, I can make the bug appear and disapear at will. If I
depress the NumLock key, bug #522 shows up. I release NumLock, and presto,
no more bug #522.

What configuration file holds the secret to what is going wrong here?

Robert Sievers
Open Source Evangelist