Re: AbiWord on Linux/Alpha

Subject: Re: AbiWord on Linux/Alpha
From: Robert Sievers (bob@abisource.com)
Date: Tue Feb 08 2000 - 10:25:27 CST

At 01:45 PM 2/7/00 -0500, abnay@altavista.net wrote:

>I notice that the binaries of AbiWord on Linux/Alpha
>have been absent for some time (and also note the
>reason). I have a Linux/Alpha box and am wondering if
>I can help build the binaries and upload them for
>public consumption!! Who are the powers that need
>to bless this?

Well, as the unofficial webmaster, I suppose it would be up to me to add a
link to binaries from our site. I would be more than happy to do so in the
short term. Ultimately, AbiSource would like to get our build machine up
and functioning again if we can the right parts, or get a new machine.
That way we can build all of the binaries off the same tree.

Robert Sievers
Open Source Evangelist