Re: Release Practices

Subject: Re: Release Practices
sterwill@abisource.com
Date: Tue Feb 08 2000 - 10:37:24 CST

Robert Sievers wrote:
> I was waiting on integration of the file conversion patch. I figured some
> good testing would include dogfooding the --to html option on our .abw
> documentation. I am not sure what order Shaw intends to get the
> outstanding patches worked in.

I did a large round of patching last night, and I'm currently doing a
tidy-up on the --to patch (to support all platform arguments). Last night
I found that our Win32 build host doesn't have the most current version of
some common control, so I'm trying to get that one sorted out before
the --to checkin.

--
Shaw Terwilliger