Re: CodeWarrior project for Mac

Subject: Re: CodeWarrior project for Mac
From: Bryan Prusha (bryanp@wolfram.com)
Date: Tue Feb 08 2000 - 11:55:15 CST

At 11:44 -0600 2/8/00, Leonard Rosenthol wrote:
>At 11:35 AM 2/8/00 -0600, Bryan Prusha wrote:
>> OK, I found the XMLed CodeWarrior project, imported it, and
>>CodeWarrior complained about the following access paths (among others due
>>to fact that I'm building with "quite" recent headers =).
>>
>> The following access path in target "AbiWord Debug" cannot be found:
>> {Project}::::::expat:xmlparse:
>>
>> The following access path in target "AbiWord Debug" cannot be found:
>> {Project}::::::expat:xmltok:
>
> Yes! Otherwise you can't read/write AbiWord files, prefs, etc.

        Well gosh, what do I need those for? =) So, is there something more
I need to check out, or do these directories exist under some other name?
Perhaps the problem is that the project is not located in the correct
place. I currently have it placed in the same directory as the XML project.
Should it be at the top of the abi directory? I think this may reduce the
need for so many specific access paths.

     Bryan Prusha Wolfram Research, Inc.
          Coding is life. The rest is just 1's and 0's.