RE: factors to consider for the Mac port

Subject: RE: factors to consider for the Mac port
From: Paul Rohr (paul@abisource.com)
Date: Wed Feb 09 2000 - 14:53:12 CST

At 08:34 AM 2/9/00 +0100, Stefan Csomor wrote:
>I'm the main author of the wxwindows 2.x port for mac, so while my personal
>preference would of course be the wxwindows port for abiword,

Like Stefan, I don't want to revive the "wx vs. native" discussions that
occasionally crop up on this list -- there's been plenty said on that
subject in the archives of this list.

However, this seems like an appropriate time to mention that if someone's
interested in tackling a wx port for AbiWord, we'd be happy to take a look
at the patches.

Paul
motto -- may the best code win