Re: Fields -- are we ready to tackle them now?

Subject: Re: Fields -- are we ready to tackle them now?
From: Robert Sievers (bob@abisource.com)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2000 - 23:10:48 CST

At 04:28 PM 2/10/00 -0800, Paul Rohr wrote:
>2. Layout support
>------------------
>Also, the current level of formatter support for fields could use an
>overhaul. The current level of support for editing, formatting, and
>updating fields is not that great. See Bugzilla for details or just play
>with the feature for a bit.

The current outstanding bugs related to fields are #223, #270, and #635. I
quit looking because I knew at the time it would be a while before this
feature came around, and here it is. I would be happy to find a half a
dozen more for you if somebody wants to take this on.

Robert Sievers
Open Source Evangelist