Re: Options dialog stable?

Subject: Re: Options dialog stable?
From: Robert Sievers (bob@abisource.com)
Date: Fri Feb 18 2000 - 10:58:08 CST

At 11:18 AM 2/18/00 -0500, Thomas Fletcher wrote:
>Hey all,
>
> I was just wondering just how stable the options
>dialog is right now. Are there going to be significant
>changes that are going to happen any time soon? I'm
>about to do the dialogs for Photon and if things are
>going to change then I'll hold off on doing that.

The options dialog has to be the least stable of the bunch. Worse yet, it
is different on Linux than it is on Windows. There hasn't been any real
design strategy for it, and there will need to be as AbiWord approaches 1.0.

Options should be the last dialog to add.

Robert Sievers
Open Source Evangelist