Re: Options dialog stable?

Subject: Re: Options dialog stable?
From: Logan Hall (warrior514@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Feb 18 2000 - 14:54:55 CST

Robert Sievers wrote:

> At 11:18 AM 2/18/00 -0500, Thomas Fletcher wrote:
> >Hey all,
> >
> > I was just wondering just how stable the options
> >dialog is right now. Are there going to be significant
> >changes that are going to happen any time soon? I'm
> >about to do the dialogs for Photon and if things are
> >going to change then I'll hold off on doing that.
>
> The options dialog has to be the least stable of the bunch. Worse yet, it
> is different on Linux than it is on Windows. There hasn't been any real
> design strategy for it, and there will need to be as AbiWord approaches 1.0.

I will start digging around in the option's dialog code again, now that i have
debian up and running. I am alittle shaky on it because i bairly know C++ and
i don't realy know gtk, but i figgure i will learn from digging:-). Also are
there pics of the window's options dialog in the tree? any idea on which one
is more inteligent so i can see if i can make them closer to each other? Don't
know how much i will get done but we will see.

--

---- Logan Hall