Re: AbiSource, Ispell, Aspell and beyond...

Subject: Re: AbiSource, Ispell, Aspell and beyond...
abnay@altavista.net
Date: Sat Feb 19 2000 - 01:40:42 CST

Darren O. Benham wrote:

> Abiword ships with it's own ispell dictionary.
> That ispell dictionary is made on an i386 arch.
> That makes the endianess an issue.

Aha.. Could that be the reason of the dictionary
the whole night debugging code in lookup.c oblivious
of this :-( I wonder if the data size differences are the responsible for the read beyond the EOF. All I see
is junk in the dent structures in hashtbl.

If so, shouldn't the hash table be rebuilt for a
non-32-bit (read 64-bit) architecture (and hence be
part of the build process)? How can I do
re-build the hash table?

Thanks,

Bharadwaj