More Mac CodeWarrior Project Issues

Subject: More Mac CodeWarrior Project Issues
From: Bryan Prusha (bryanp@wolfram.com)
Date: Mon Feb 21 2000 - 21:24:46 CST

        Well, taking a quick break from work, I've gotten a little closer
to getting my Mac CodeWarrior build working. I've performed full checkouts
of abi, expat, libiconv, libpng, wv, and zlib. I've placed them in the
same directory.

        When importing the CodeWarrior project, it complains it can't find
iconv. Is this a reference to libiconv? BTW, I've noticed checking the
"Always search user paths" kills several 'no path found' messages.

        Yet, in attempting to build, I have two errors. xmltok.c does not
compile because nametab.h cannot be found while it exists within
wv:expat:xmltok.

        AbiWord.rsrc is completely not found. Does this file not exist? Is
it binhexed for CVS under a different name?

        I'd really like to get these issues fixed and get on to the real
work of getting the Mac port to launch.

     Bryan Prusha Wolfram Research, Inc.
          Coding is life. The rest is just 1's and 0's.