bibliographies

Subject: bibliographies
From: Frederic Gobry (frederic.gobry@epfl.ch)
Date: Thu Feb 24 2000 - 03:27:21 CST

Hello,

I currently develop a tool to handle bibliographic databases, and would like
to provide some interaction with word processors (à la EndNote). For the
moment, I can work with LyX. Is there already something like that for
AbiWord ? If not, does it look interesting to you ?

Basically, it would at least involve two parts : dealing with reference in
the text (ie inserting things like [ItsARef]) and generating the
bibliography in itself at the end of the document.

Frédéric