Re: POW (2000/02/23) - AbiWord, BeOS, and the PowerPC!

Subject: Re: POW (2000/02/23) - AbiWord, BeOS, and the PowerPC!
sterwill@abisource.com
Date: Thu Feb 24 2000 - 09:20:28 CST

Thomas Fletcher wrote:
> For example (looking at the tinderbox code) iconv() is
> defined using a size_t, but then when it is used in
> the spelling code (newMain.c line 165 etc) we are
> using unsigned long * ... which may or may not be
> the same as a size_t *.

I had the intention of doing this, if the build machine
didn't take fully an hour and change to build the tree.
Every "make" is 5 minutes until it actually reaches the
ispell code (through just changing directories), and
I'm completely unfamiliar with ispell/iconv. The reason
I asked was because someone out there has a faster box.

--
Shaw Terwilliger