Re: Options dialog stable?

Subject: Re: Options dialog stable?
From: Logan Hall (warrior514@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Feb 25 2000 - 22:19:45 CST

Paul Rohr wrote:

> At 09:50 PM 2/22/00 -0700, Logan Hall wrote:
> > b) Getting rid of the tab all together, as I think it should be hidden in
> >some way.
>
> I'd vote for this.
>
> Paul

Cool. Can you give me a hint on how to do it? I have tried commenting
the code that does it out but that causes abi to segfault when you bring
up the options dialog. I get the feeling it is a problem with the
listeners that are connected to it not being able to find what they
need. but of cource i could be totaly wrong here. Any ideas? Also
should i get rid of the save button if i get rid of the tab?

--

---- Logan Hall