Re: Options dialog stable?

Subject: Re: Options dialog stable?
From: Paul Rohr (paul@abisource.com)
Date: Mon Feb 28 2000 - 19:32:58 CST

At 09:19 PM 2/25/00 -0700, Logan Hall wrote:
>Cool. Can you give me a hint on how to do it? I have tried commenting
>the code that does it out but that causes abi to segfault when you bring
>up the options dialog. I get the feeling it is a problem with the
>listeners that are connected to it not being able to find what they
>need. but of cource i could be totaly wrong here. Any ideas?

Take a closer look at the AP_UnixDialog_Options::_constructWindow()
implementation. All of the widgets in that tab get constructed before it's
added to the notebook, so you'll want to #if 0 everything related to
tablePreferences up through the associated gtk_notebook_set_tab_label()
call. Then, for each of the widgets you've turned off, you'll need to turn
off the associated handlers as well, but those should be easy to locate.

>Also
>should i get rid of the save button if i get rid of the tab?

Makes sense to me.

Paul