Re: catching up with pending design issues

Subject: Re: catching up with pending design issues
sterwill@abisource.com
Date: Tue Feb 29 2000 - 09:43:47 CST

sam th wrote:
> The Unix patch is done - at least for now. There are features that need
> to be added, but I don't want to try to maintain any more patch levels.
> All the stubbing for other platforms has been taken care of, including the
> Makefiles. I thus include all the files (a tar of the new files, a patch,
> and a screenshot) with this message, just so everyone who needs them has
> them.

This patch does not apply (the patch is malformed at line 187, where
the BeOS Makefile starts).

Please, this time, do this:

<make a patch somewhere...>

cd /tmp
cvs -z5 co abi
patch < <wherever you put the patch>

And make sure it doesn't bomb when you apply it. I really want to get
this work committed to the tree so we don't fall farther out of sync,
but these patches just don't go through.

--
Shaw Terwilliger