FAQ -- equation editor

Subject: FAQ -- equation editor
From: Paul Rohr (paul@abisource.com)
Date: Tue Feb 29 2000 - 17:25:48 CST

FYI.

AbiWord currently does not have an equation editor, and there are no plans
to add one as part of the 1.0 release. However, there have been a number of
developers on this list who've begun thinking through various design
alternatives.

Seeing as how I just got private email from yet another developer who might
be interested in helping implement this feature, I went ahead and extracted
some relevant threads from the list archives.