Re: i18n of abiword

Subject: Re: i18n of abiword
From: Pruet Boonma (pruet@eng.cmu.ac.th)
Date: Fri Jan 07 2000 - 04:40:19 CST

Abiword can display Thai fonts on Linux but not display correctly (its
problem come from complex method to Thai font presentation).

I am interested in making Abiword to support Thai document, which require
word breaking, cause Thai language use continous word (not separate word
by space like English) so we need word breaking mechanism (which we have
some library to support this mechanism already). The problem is , where
should I look first for insert my word breaking code ?

Thanks.
pruet