Re: PATCH: Fix for printing symbols and variable width underlining.

Subject: Re: PATCH: Fix for printing symbols and variable width underlining.
sterwill@abisource.com
Date: Mon Jan 10 2000 - 16:29:51 CST

Martin Sevior wrote:
> It also issues the "stroke" command to fix the variable width underline
> printing.

After looking at the patch, is there any reason you changed the
functions that use the ML macro, instead of changing the ML macro itself
to include a "stroke" after the "lineto"? My knowledge of PostScript is not
very intimate, but it seems like putting the "stroke" into the ML macro
will work. Perhaps it should also use "gsave" and "grestore", though, since
the red book tells me "stroke" will clobber the current path (if there
is one).

--
Shaw Terwilliger