patch -- bug 343

Subject: patch -- bug 343
From: sam th (sam@bur-jud-118-039.rh.uchicago.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 11 2000 - 02:43:35 CST

        Attached is a patch that almost entirely fixes bug 343. The only
problems are:
1 I was unable to determine the nature of the errors that I have not added
new error messages for. If someone else wants to do the appropriate
defintions that would be fine, but I would be happy to, if only someone
were to enlighten me as to their nature.
2 While I think I have avoided breaking the i18n code, it adds no new
(visible) functionality, just potential hooks. Someone with more language
skill than I should translate the messages.
                        Thanks
                        Sam TH