commit - TODO button, usefull when new Toolbuttons is not yet implemented i language X

Subject: commit - TODO button, usefull when new Toolbuttons is not yet implemented i language X
From: Henrik Berg (henrik@lansen.se)
Date: Sat Jan 15 2000 - 15:49:27 CST

Well, I have submitted this one time before, so this time I will make some arguing for it's validity. Without this TODO button, AbiWord will display a random button if a recently added button is not yet added to a language in the ap_TB_LabelSet_XXXX.h file. Make a test to remove the new Overline button from the EnUS file.

In the relese EXE a random button is displayed and in Debug compiled EXE a ASSERT is thrown. It's not very helpfull that all developers that us language XXXX will get the ASSERT and have to find the reason (like I did :).

--hb