RE: i18n of abiword -- OS services

Subject: RE: i18n of abiword -- OS services
From: Henrik Berg (henrik@lansen.se)
Date: Sun Jan 16 2000 - 17:47:46 CST

> Is that also true for Win95? I'd gotten the impression from Jeff that it
> might be missing some critical APIs (such as ToUnicode, among others).

Well it does, but so does Win98, so there is no risk of "loosing" Win95. The diff between Win95/Win98 API is minimal, I can't come up with a single one from the top of my head. On the other hand since Win95 is loosing ground, testing will be missing. We who are developing tend to use the latest, and left are schools and other intitutions with less money and lots of (old) computers.

--hb