RE: ANSI standards

Subject: RE: ANSI standards
From: James Montgomerie (jamie@montgomerie.net)
Date: Sun Jan 23 2000 - 17:12:44 CST

Does anyone know the reason we're implemening strcmp(...) as an intermediate
function, UT_strcmp(...), and putting the code in the platform-specific cpp
files (strcmp(...) /is/ ANSI)?

I'm planning to take out the platform-specific versions and simply #define
UT_strcmp(x, y) to strcmp(x, y) if no-one can think of a reason why I
shouldn't.

Jamie