RE: Commit -- Fix for bugs 583, 588, 714

Subject: RE: Commit -- Fix for bugs 583, 588, 714
From: Robert Sievers (bob@abisource.com)
Date: Sun Jan 23 2000 - 22:49:18 CST

At 02:30 PM 1/23/00 +0100, Henrik Berg wrote:
>From: Bruce Pearson <BruceP@wn.com.au>
>Subject: Commit -- Fix for bugs 583, 588, 714
>>
>> Add _generalUpdate to FV_View::delTo after deleting a section.
>>
>> Should fix Bugs: 583, 588 and 714
>
>Looks like Paste has some bad behaivior that looks similar to this.
>
>Is there a bug number for this?

There are a bunch of copy/paste related bugs, and I was intending to submit
them as a bug cluster. In the meantime, 3 dozen people stepped up and
starting fixing bugs left and right. So I am now happily entrenched in
checking out all of the new changes. Give me some time to take a fresh
look at copy/paste and I will let you know what I find.

Robert Sievers
Open Source Evangelist