CVS update problems

Subject: CVS update problems
From: Logan Hall (warrior514@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Jan 24 2000 - 15:34:59 CST

I get this error when i try to update my tree from CVS i get this error:

cvs server: Updating abi/abi
cvs server: cannot open directory /cvsroot/abi/abi: No such file or
directory
cvs server: skipping directory abi/abi

The update works after that but when i try other cvs things such as
cvs diff -uw

it barfs on that part:

cvs server: Diffing abi/abi
cvs server: failed to create lock directory in repository
`/cvsroot/abi/abi': No such file or directory
cvs server: failed to obtain dir lock in repository `/cvsroot/abi/abi'
cvs [server aborted]: read lock failed - giving up

should i make a directory abi/abi? or is there some other problem?

--

---- Logan Hall