RE: AbiWord on Corel Linux

Subject: RE: AbiWord on Corel Linux
From: Bernhard Rosenkraenzer (bero@redhat.de)
Date: Tue Jan 25 2000 - 13:42:01 CST

On Tue, 25 Jan 2000, James Montgomerie wrote:

> It doesn't make on the version of Corel Linux included on the UK magazine PC
> Plus' cover CD. Could it be because Corel include NONE of Gnome (at least,
> in this version)?

Right - last time I checked (beta2) they didn't even include gtk.

LLaP
bero

--
Anyone sending unsolicited bulk email (UBE, SPAM) to this address will be
charged a $25 handling fee plus a $5 network traffic fee per started

Nevertheless, spammers trying to auto-extract addresses from this message will definitely want to include uce@ftc.gov and report@fraud.org