SV: libiconv on Windows?

Subject: SV: libiconv on Windows?
From: Henrik Berg (henrik@lansen.se)
Date: Wed Jan 26 2000 - 04:44:20 CST

> >checking host system type... configure: error: can not run
> >./autoconf/config.sub
>
> OK, this requires more autoconf knowledge than I've got. Help!!

Well, autoconf or not autoconf. The autoconf for libiconv is not doing that MUCH. I added a call to it in 'abi/src/config/require/win/Makefile'. Since wv worked with autoconf I thought it was OK to use the autoconf in libiconv. The only thing it does is creating 'src/config.h' and 'include/libiconv.h'.

I don't know the best way, but since libiconv contains 'src/config.h.msvc' and 'include/libiconv.h.msvc' perhaps two 'cp' in 'abi/src/config/require/win/Makefile' could make the day?

--hb