Re: new --to command line option

Subject: Re: new --to command line option
sterwill@abisource.com
Date: Wed Jan 26 2000 - 18:19:39 CST

Paul Rohr wrote:
> I don't envy the patch-collision problem that Shaw's currently facing. Both
> the UT_Error and -to patches are very worth having in the tree in some clean
> form, but you guys are tromping all over each other today. :-)

They're almost in! Since I had done the LaTeX conversion (to new UT_Error)
last night, I just applied the command line patch without the --to
sections. This should be committed very soon. I should have sent the
patches to impexp/*LaTeX* to Sam so his diff didn't include those also,
but that tree had already been contaminated with the UT_Error stuff. :)

> Sam and Joaquin -- once Shaw gets through the current set of conflicting
> patches and applies a coherent subset, then could the two of you work
> together to come up with a coherent strategy for handling errors in batch
> mode?

I'd be happy to dig through some code to help out wherever I can.

--
Shaw Terwilliger