ZAP: POW -- make translated dialogs fit (step 1)

Subject: ZAP: POW -- make translated dialogs fit (step 1)
From: Owen Stenseth (owen.stenseth@telusplanet.net)
Date: Thu Jan 27 2000 - 18:28:49 CST

This is my first contribution of this kind to open source development. I
owe a lot to Perl, I have been programming with it for over 8 years now.
So I give back to this project in this small way.

This is actually a SHAZAP (SHAZAM and ZAP combined) but I do not know
where to send the source or even show the results of what I have.

I does all but the last bit (creating a file with the long strings) but
that should not be a problem.

I also do not know what is suitable for attachments on this list.

--
Owen