Re: commit -- MEGA patch, additional error messages

Subject: Re: commit -- MEGA patch, additional error messages
From: Robert Sievers (bob@abisource.com)
Date: Thu Jan 27 2000 - 18:34:25 CST

At 06:25 PM 1/26/00 -0600, sterwill@abisource.com wrote:
>Because I got backlogged on patches, this commit changed a bunch of
>things, and surely needs a good QA pass as soon as possible.

I tremble at the amount of QA this needs. For the immediate future, I can
only test the Linux version. (My windows builds are failing with the
configure problem). I will get to BeOS later, but I am quite worried about
getting any of those problems resolved, as Daniel Berlin hasn't been around
for a while, and Thomas is busy with the QNX port.

Robert Sievers
Open Source Evangelist