Very very long dialogs...

Subject: Very very long dialogs...
From: Joaquín Cuenca Abela (cuenca@ie2.u-psud.fr)
Date: Mon Jan 31 2000 - 09:52:31 CST

Ok guys, It's only me, or everybody it's getting this long advise:

Insert page numbers dialog not implemented yet.\n\nIf you are a
programmer, feel free to add code in ap_EditMethods.cpp, line 3884\nand
mail patches to:\n\n\tabiword-dev@abisource.com\n\nOtherwise, please be
patient.

Instead of the good old:

-----------------
Insert page numbers dialog not implemented yet.

If you are a programmer, feel free to add code in ap_EditMethods.cpp,
line 3884
and mail patches to:

        abiword-dev@abisource.com

Otherwise, please be patient.
------------------

I've just finished to add gnome support to all the ok-cancel, yes-no,
yes-no-cancel, etc... dialogs, and all is working fine except this
dialog, and I don't know if it's my fault.

Can anybody reproduce that? please, reply even if you can not reproduce
it. I only want to know if it's my fault! (I have a three days old cvs
version, I think...)

You can see a screenshot of this dialog at
http://www.ie2.u-psud.fr/~cuenca/long_dialog.png
(and the gnome version at
http://www.ie2.u-psud.fr/long_dialog_gnome.png)

--