Re: Very very long dialogs...

Subject: Re: Very very long dialogs...
From: Paul Rohr (paul@abisource.com)
Date: Mon Jan 31 2000 - 13:20:10 CST

At 04:52 PM 1/31/00 +0100, Joaquín Cuenca Abela wrote:
>Ok guys, It's only me, or everybody it's getting this long advise:
>
>Insert page numbers dialog not implemented yet.\n\nIf you are a
>programmer, feel free to add code in ap_EditMethods.cpp, line 3884\nand
>mail patches to:\n\n\tabiword-dev@abisource.com\n\nOtherwise, please be
>patient.

Try this:

It looks like Henrik may have encountered the same problem. Note that this
problem would *only* appear if you weren't using the default english
translation. Whoever added MSG_DlgNotImp stuck English translations into
all of the Strings files (which makes it non-obvious that it needs to be
translated). Worse, he or she forgot to *test* said change to make sure it
worked.

Evidently it doesn't. ;-)

Paul

PS: For a cleaner fix, it would be nice if the code that dumps EnUS.strings
did the necessary conversion here, like it already does for ampersands.