Re: Fix for broken Win32 build

Subject: Re: Fix for broken Win32 build
From: Thomas Fletcher (thomasf@qnx.com)
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 11:24:22 CDT

On Thu, 6 Jul 2000, Thomas Briggs wrote:

> Yeah, I noticed that after I sent the patch. It was committed between
> the time I updated and the time I sent the patch; not too many things get
> committed between 8 and 9AM EST, so I didn't bother to check to see if a fix
> had already been committed before sending the patch. :)
>
> -Tom

Yeah ... sorry about that, I was actually on another machine,
and meant to send a message to the list asking about the
"Danger" involved with doing this cast at this point in the
code. Since Aaron put the code in, he is probably in the
best position to determine that and retrofit the code as
required.

Thomas

Thomas (toe-mah) Fletcher QNX Software Systems
thomasf@qnx.com Neutrino Development Group
(613)-591-0931 http://www.qnx.com/~thomasf