Re: commit -- Re: Patches (for BeOS)

Subject: Re: commit -- Re: Patches (for BeOS)
From: Ithamar R. Adema (ithamar@dds.nl)
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 17:17:25 CDT

Hi,

The problem with the build is a corrupt resource file, I'll try to look into
it A.S.A.P. but have to sleep sometime tonight as well ;o) You should still
be okay to run AbiWord but you will miss everything that needs any resources
(like splash, about, all dialogs). However, you should be able to type and
save ;o)

Regards,

Ithamar.