Re: Commit: Beta version of Lists, Lists Dialog and bug fixes.

Subject: Re: Commit: Beta version of Lists, Lists Dialog and bug fixes.
From: Thomas Fletcher (thomasf@qnx.com)
Date: Fri Jul 07 2000 - 05:58:00 CDT

Martin,

  I just patched in some code to cast away a const in fl_AutoNum.cpp
that you committed. I thought it might be list related (but in
retrospect now I don't think so). In any case you might want to
check and see that casting this const away is valid, otherwise
we should change the code (getType) to return a const pointer
and not a plain pointer. People please take care in this regard.
const is there for a reason ... if you are just going to do
away with it, then don't use it in the first place!

Sigh ... Once again we cast away the const.
DANGER WILL ROBINSON: This may have serious repercussions later on
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files: