Re: Commit: Beta version of Lists, Lists Dialog and bug fixes.

Subject: Re: Commit: Beta version of Lists, Lists Dialog and bug fixes.
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 19:50:42 CDT

On Fri, 7 Jul 2000, Martin Sevior wrote:

> The list code will only be invoked in debug builds since we use fields for
> list labels. Bullets don't work at all right now. We really need better

Whoops! The non-debug build is broken coz of a stupid error in
ap_EditMethods.cpp. This new commit fixes this.

I should not need to buy donuts though because everyone is working on the
debug build right ? :-)

Cheers

Martin

CVS:
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_EditMethods.cpp
CVS:

Fix for the non-debug build. Tinderbox should become green.